- The Warrior's Rosary™ with Male Saints
- WRP6X9SS - Paracord Warrior's Rosary with Olive wood beads from the Holyland and Two Tone 18K gold plated Crucifix
WRP6X9SS - Paracord Warrior's Rosary with Olive wood beads from the Holyland and Two Tone 18K gold plated Crucifix
(Hand-made 316L Medical/Marine-Grade Stainless Steel medals with 18k Gold Plating on Sword and Corpus on Crucifix - Genuine Olive Wood beads direct from Bethlehem in the Holy Land where Jesus was born).
"The Warriors Rosary Special Stainless Steel Edition"
This hand made Paracord Warrior's Rosary is constructed using nylon micro paracord with a 100 lb. minimum break strength. The beads are made of genuine high quality 6X9mm oval olive wood from the town of Bethlehem in the Holy Land where Jesus was born. The medals are all 316L stainless steel.
Each rosary comes with a certificate of authencity that the beads are genuine olive wood from Bethlehem in the Holy Land.
Our Father medals feature the following saints who go into spiritual battle with you each time you pray this rosary:
- St. Joseph, Terror of Demons
- St. Michael, Invincible Warrior
- St. George, The Great Martyr
- St. Ignatius, Father General
- St. Louis IX, Lieutenant of God
- St. Jose del Rio, Viva Cristo Rey
Designed by the author of the book, "Called to Knighthood", Thomas K Sullivan, and manufactured by the The Warrior's Rosary International inc, this rosary is the only one-of-its-kind design spanning over 10 years.
This Warriors Rosary brings together the elements of "Military Combat" and "Spiritual "Warfare" and places one of the most powerful weapons in spiritual warfare into your hands.